To inquire about participating in the RWJ Partners network, please call 732-937-8854.
To participate in the RWJ Partners network, a physician must be:
- A member in good standing on the medical staff at one of the following: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Rahway, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, PSE&G Children’s Specialized Hospital, or clinical faculty of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, or Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical Group.
- Approved as a participating physician by the RWJP Board of Managers, which requires without limitation, that the physician:
- Maintains an unrestricted medical license to practice in New Jersey;
- Maintains the ability to lawfully prescribe medications;
- Maintains professional liability insurance within the type and minimal coverage required by the Medical Staff at any of the aforementioned hospitals; and
- Maintains unrestricted participation in the federally funded Medicare Program, if participating in the Medicare Shared Savings Program.
- Meet the following additional participation requirements:
- Agree and sign a RWJ Partners Provider Participation Agreement.
- Agree to comply with Medicare Shared Savings Programs, guidelines, and quality reporting, if participating in the program.
- Agree to comply with Commercial Program(s) guidelines and quality reporting, if participating in an applicable program.
- Electronic claims submission capability and cooperation relative to providing claims information to RWJ Partners.
- Current use of a previously implemented, or future (within 12 months) plans to install an electronic medical record (EMR), and willingness to share patient medical records with appropriate consents in place.